1.19.2011

Safe

As I was searching God's Holy Word for direction and peace in my heart, my eyes found these verses in Psalm 91, 94, and 100. God wove the words together and it felt like He picked me up and wrapped me in His arms. And I can only feel safe there.

He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in Him will I trust.
He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shall you trust, His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
Because you have made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the Most High, your home, there shall no evil come to you.
For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
They shall bear you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
Unless the Lord had been my help, my sould had almost dwelt in silence.
When I said, "My foot is slipping," they mercy, O Lord, held me up.
In the multitude of my thoughts, thy comforts delight my soul.
The Lord is my defense: and my God is the Rock of my refuge.
The Lord He is God: it is He that has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture.
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment