3.02.2011

Beautiful Blossoms

Aaaaaahhhhh..... the best time of year! When it smells like heaven and there is beauty all around. I had grand expectations of getting perfect pictures of Emma in the blossoms. Notice the had.
Only one problem.
My daughter finds it impossible to sit still long enough for my camera to focus. Sooo most of my pictures are of her in "mid-run run run Memma!" Throw in 2 dogs that won't leave her side and we have for some not-so-perfect pictures.
Then I realized that is just the way I like it.
This is us.
This is our for-real life ~ wiggles, dogs, dirt, and all.
And we love it.






















...and then she completely charmed me with these

































until it started to rain so we headed for home!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful...I can almost smell them! And you ended up with some sweet pictures after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Kelley! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh sweet "memma"! your always so charming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, what a doll! And the orchards are beautiful! I've never had the pleasure of seeing them like this in real life though. That might need to change. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, what a doll! And the orchards are beautiful! I've never had the pleasure of seeing them like this in real life though. That might need to change. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete