8.17.2012

Emma's 3! ***Hot Air Balloon Party***

They say time flies when you're having fun... and it MUST be true, because the past 3 years with this girl have flown faster than any other! And they have been full of high-speed, non-stop (almost), noisy FUN! There is never a dull moment with my first born girl... and rarely a quiet one, either.
Never before have I been asked so many questions that I just don't know the answer to. I wish I could remember them all.
The latest one is "When we go to Jesus in the clouds, will He come in His car?" "Why doesn't Jesus just come get us in His car Mom? and then it could go WAY up up up way in the sky?"
 I just don't have an answer. But I think it's OK as a parent to say that we just don't know.
Emma is full of questions and random observations. I wouldn't change her if I could... I know God spent time creating her just the way she is, and He is not done yet.
I pray that He will give us wisdom to teach her in His ways... that she will grow to love Him, serve Him, and follow Him wherever He takes her.

balloons floating...


tad bit excited for her party to start!

super fun and easy project!




God is so good ~ love our girls!


another fun cake by Aunt Kristi :)


Emma and her favorite people! Her cousins are TOPS in her world.

fun party guests!





dear dear Great Grandmas <3... I think she has both of their spunk!

2 comments:

  1. Kelley! How beautiful! I love the hot air balloons, what a perfect theme for a little girl's party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, and looks super fun!! We wouldn't want your little birthday girl any different either...she's so entertaining! lol :)

    ReplyDelete